Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Walking Success!

Wow, we have had a great start to Kindergarten!  I am so blessed to have an amazing group of kinders and wonderful families to work with.  Our first day taking the "treck" to classrooms went very smooth - I'm so proud of my little ones.  We can even walk in a straight line now and make it through dismissal stress-free (for Ms. Mayfield). Yeah!  Thank you so much for getting paperwork turned in quickly, it helps me so much (I love being able to check things off my list). :)

Please be sure your child has a hooded raincoat or poncho in his/her backpack at all times.  If I can work it out, we might keep them in the room but for now keep it in your child's backpack and then we will make adjustments after our first rainy day.  Trial and Error is the name of the game but we WILL get it figured out, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment